Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2014
Posted on: 8 November, 2013
Deadline: 19 November, 2013
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Stanbic IBTC
Stanbic IBTC Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful graduates to help us fulfil our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
We are recruiting to fill the above position of:
Job ID: 12484
Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in corporate and investment banking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a 2.1 B.Sc degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at November 2013 .
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- A "can do" attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stanbic IBTCSimilar Jobs
- Legal Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Training Service Coordinator at Agusto & Co
- Head of Digital Channels & Ecosystems at ARM Life Plc
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Latest Vacancies at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Facility Operations & Maintenance Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Treasury and Investment at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc