Graduate Tax Consultants at Platinum Careers
Posted on: 14 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Platinum Careers
Welcome to Platinum Careers, leaders in professional HR Services. Over the years we have supported many of the country’s top organizations to recruit, source and manage the highly-skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world.
The tax Consultant primary responsibilities include overseeing complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries; research and analysis of a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates. They may also undertake tax compliance assignments for current and prospective clients. In addition, they assume tax-planning responsibilities for our federal and individual clients.
Core Functional Responsibilities
- Prepare various federal and state income tax returns.
- Assist in federal and state audits.
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area.
- Perform all other assigned projects as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Other tax related projects as they arise.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion.
- Consistently demonstrating teamwork dynamics by working as a team member; understanding individual and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
A minimum of one year relevant experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related degrees
- The Chartered Institute Of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) , The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA), Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA, FCCA)
- Candidates who have already started taking exams for these certifications will be considered
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Platinum Careers career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Platinum CareersSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Officer at Fadac Resources and Services
- Sales Supervisor at First Excelsia Professional Services
- Marketers at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Job Openings at Aldelia Group
- Head Finance and Operations at Ernst & Young (EY)
- Senior Quantity Surveyor at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Business Development Manager at Taste of Saffron - Owens and Xley Consults
- Fresh Jobs at Simeons Pivot Resources