Accountant at Swets Group Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Swets Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Swets Group is a customer-focused Maritime Oil & Gas organization who strives to remain cognizant of their clients’ expectations and have placed ourselves at the centre of the dynamic shipping business in Nigeria. Established in Nigeria in 2014, Swets Group have managed to build up a workforce and worked with various marine companies, vessel owner companies, oil and gas companies, and maritime associated governing bodies in Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits.
- Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Swets Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Swets GroupSimilar Jobs
- Project Engineer (PIPELINE) at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Senior Business Development Executive at an Oil and Gas Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Safety Officers at Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited
- Maintenance Manager at Air Liquide
- Confidential Secretary at WTS Energy
- Lead Estimator at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Engineers at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited