Accountant at Swets Group Limited
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Swets Group
Swets Group is a customer-focused Maritime Oil & Gas organization who strives to remain cognizant of their clients’ expectations and have placed ourselves at the centre of the dynamic shipping business in Nigeria. Established in Nigeria in 2014, Swets Group have managed to build up a workforce and worked with various marine companies, vessel owner companies, oil and gas companies, and maritime associated governing bodies in Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits.
- Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Swets Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Swets GroupSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Operations Officer at a Marine Services Company - Pivotage Consulting
- Senior Business Development Manager at Aldelia Group
- Rigger /Rope Access Trainer at Resource Churchill Limited
- Marketing Officers at Bloffin General Merchant
- Senior Security Coordinator at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Marketing Manager at Eunisell