Pharmaceutical General Manager at Stresert Services Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: 14 October, 2017
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
- Plan, organize, lead and control the daily operations of the Nigeria Subsidiary.
- Achieve profitability goals.
- Establish and achieve sales goals.
- Increase market share through regular sales efforts.
- Select, supervise and support the sales team and other employees.
- Set Employee goals and objectives.
- Develop staff to maximize potential.
- Monitor staff performance including performance reviews.
- Develop and direct marketing activities.
- Uphold corporate policies and values.
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency.
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
- Establish and maintain controls.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the business community, private and public stakeholders.
- Provide and promote the services necessary to meet the corporate goals and needs.
- Keep the board of directors informed of the company’s status and activities and assist with board activities.
- Determine the company’s fixed asset needs and present a fixed asset budget to the board.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the board of directors.
- A degree in Pharmacy is a MUST.
- Additional business degree will be of great value and highly desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical sales and marketing (this should include at least 3 years of leading sales team and controlling specific regions).
- Leadership skills and ability to take ownership of the position and its deliverables to the Board of Directors.
Method of Application
ATTRACTIVE & NEGOTIABLE with other benefits.
Experienced and interested candidates should forward CVs to email@example.com using ‘GM-Pharm’ as subject of mail (shortlisted candidates should be ready to attend interviews as soon as invited).
Date Posted: 2017-10-09 17:51:54
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Lead West Africa at Pfizer Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Medsaf Nigeria
- Customer Service Officer at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Pharmacist at Fadac Resources
- Accountant at Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited
- Business Development Manager (Pharmaceutical) at Medsaf Nigeria
- Female Personal Assistant at a Phamaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Country Manager at Wockhardt Limited