Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
- B.Sc/HND Computer Science
- 3-5 years of Experience as Web Developer
- Build Products Using HTML/CSS/JS and Other Front-End Technologies
- Code and Deploy Applications in a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Environment
- Familiar With Social Media and Third Party APIs
- Multimedia Content Development
- Handle Frequent Feedback
- Knowledgeable of Web Application Development Frameworks
- Manage and Prioritize Multiple Projects
- Solid Understanding of HTML5/CSS3, JQuery and Responsive Design
- Solid Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Strong Problem Solver
- Thrive in a Team Environment
- Troubleshoot and Communicate Effectively
- Update Current Websites to Meet Modern Web Standards
- WordPress, Theming and Module Development Experience
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Write and Maintain Web Applications
go to method of application »
- Budgeting and analysis: Prepare financial budgets for the organizations. Analyze spending, find areas to invest in to increase revenue and profitability and also suggest areas to cut costs. The analysis includes economic trends, current and future financial obligations, as well as current and projected income to meet future financial goals.
- Financial Reporting: Maintain all financial records for the organization. Audit records to ensure accuracy. Using the financial records, create reports such as profit and loss, accounts payable and receivable, depreciation and asset management.
- Taxes: Liaise with local, state and federal tax officials. Ensures taxes are paid in a timely manner. Prepare all tax returns in accordance to the Internal Revenue Service’s requirements, which can include filing taxes quarterly or yearly. Strategize on how to save money through tax-planning.
- Report to management regarding financial activity of the company
- Analyze and implement possible accounting solutions for discrepancies
- Become familiar with and follow internal guidelines for the position
- Makes and documents the company’s payments
- Works as part of the accounting department to keep finances running smoothly
- Displays excellent time management and problem solving skills
- B.Sc./HND Accounting
- A Chartered Accountant (FCA, ACA)
- 5 years of experiences
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detail CV's to: email@example.com Using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale