Experienced Chef at Noble Hall Academy
Posted on: 5 October, 2017
Deadline: 13 October, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Noble Hall Academy, a reputable school located in Abuja; seeks to hire experienced and suitable candidates to fill the vacant position below:
The chef must possess the following attributes:
- More than 3 years of experience, thorough knowledge of food preparation and service Techniques, including baking.
- Strong experience in preparing western styles bakery items profound knowledge of French pastry Sound knowledge about operations and using bakery kitchen Machinery and equipment Proficient with bakery setting tools Good understanding of food safety standards. Ability to make pastries, plated desserts, cookies, cakes and Cup cakes.
- Ability to perform all activities of Production Baker Ability to provide assistance in developing menu having Western Food listing Ability to perform in fast pace bakery environment Ability to work continuously while standing or even walking.
- Remarkable knowledge of catering services and specialty
- Coordinate and directing food services catering operations relating pastries and desserts
- Prepared assorted bakery items everyday including selective
- Plated dessert Developed bakery items in alliance with recipe instructions and Measurement Adhered to all baking schedules and methods. Baked and presented cakes and pastries. Prepared and arranged together gourmet sandwiches. Decorated cookies and cakes, chocolate, fondant and marzipan modeling, character wedding cakes attractively.
- Prepared suitable mixes like muffins and garnishes. Ensured to comprehend right usage of all baking equipment.
- Assist in planning coordinating and directing specialty pastry program.
- Research current trends for pastries and desert.
- Assist in development and standardization of recipes.
- Order and requisition food and supplies in accordance with established specifications.
- Make budget recommendation regarding food cost and labor cost, follow and implement the budget as established for catering operations by the catering manager.
- Oversee the service standard as they relate to catering
- Special event and specialty programs
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to be:
- B.Sc or any other certificate in Catering Management
- Must have experience in catering for 3 years.
- Outstanding expertise in specified field and ability to provide quality meal
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire.
- Responsible and passionate about Catering.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and profile to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Noble Hall Leadership Academy for GirlsSimilar Jobs
- VISA Officer at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Creche Teacher and Nurse at Radiant Light Intl School
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Stores Officer at Corona Schools Trust Council
- Special Needs Teacher at An International Primary School
- Registered Nurse (Female) at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Medical Laboratory Science and Radiography Intern at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital
- Internal Auditor at Baze University