Our Client, a leading Building Construction Company with presence in Lagos and Abuja requires the services of a suitable.
The candidate shall report directly to an Executive Director, and have the following key responsibilities:
• Day to day management and direction of the company's finance department.
• Ensuring that relevant financial reports are up to date and are presented on time to management.
• Liaising with banks, vendors, and all regulatory bodies and ensuring that the company is up to date with statutory requirements.
• Supervision of preparation of necessary accounting books and reconciliations.
• Perform other finance functions within the purview of a Finance Manager.
Qualified applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications must be received within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted Candidates would be contacted.