Career Opportunities In A Building construction Company
Posted on: 26 September, 2013
Deadline: 10 October, 2013
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
Our Client, a leading Building Construction Company with presence in Lagos and Abuja requires the services of a suitable.
The candidate shall report directly to an Executive Director, and have the following key responsibilities:
• Day to day management and direction of the company's finance department.
• Ensuring that relevant financial reports are up to date and are presented on time to management.
• Liaising with banks, vendors, and all regulatory bodies and ensuring that the company is up to date with statutory requirements.
• Supervision of preparation of necessary accounting books and reconciliations.
• Perform other finance functions within the purview of a Finance Manager.
- The candidate who should be between the ages of 35 and 50 years, must possessa First Degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline from a reputable Institution,plus a recognised professional accountancy qualification. Possession of an MBA isdesirable but not essential.The candidate must have worked in the finance department of a buildingconstruction and/or contracting company for more than 5years after qualification as a Chartered Accountant.
- The candidate must show demonstrable ability to work with Microsoft Word and Excel, and Accounting Softwares and be conversant with the principles and implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications must be received within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted Candidates would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Project Manager Vacancy at a Building Materials Company - Executive Solutions
- Job Vacancy at the Churchgate Group
- Latest Job Recruitment at Arbico Plc
- Human Resource Roles at Arbico Plc
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs