Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group'speople strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day. We are recruiting for the position of:
- To actively contribute in Accurate Data capture on all unsecured and secured loans on MARCIS.
- To provide administrative and credit operation support to the business and to achieve excellence in providing quality services to clients and at the same time ensuring maximum profitability for the Bank, including maintaining appropriate credit controls.
- To provide support in Loan Repayment process for all DAS customers
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To assist Lending Operations Manager to continually review, streamline and improve operational procedures.
- Liaise with Sales and Customer Relationship Managers on loan related issues.
- Adhere to stringent service performance standards to achieve excellence in customer relations
- Provide quality support for documentation review and data capture.
- Ensure that customers’ enquiries are replied promptly.
- Monthly preparation of DAS and AUT repayment schedules
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduate in any discipline with an administrative background in business or banking discipline with at least 2 years Consumer Banking experience.
- Conversant with credit policies, lending guidelines/regulations relating to Housing Loans.
- Maturity in dealing with customers.
- Ability to do credit evaluation and assessment.
- A basic understanding of personal computer operation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
NOTE: When the page opens, at the Location dropdown, select Nigeria - SCB and click Search, then click Loan Centre Officer
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.