We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Meeting and greeting clients/prospects
- The Receptionist acts as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- You'll also often be the first person that employees and potential clients see, so you're always representing the company.
- Good personal disposition with a flair for marketing.
Key Performance Indicators:
The areas below will form the basis of measurements of success in this role
- Customer satisfaction Customer friendliness
- Intelligent Smart and always neat
- Continuous improvement/best practice.
- A minimum of OND
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Must live in Ikeja area
- Must be computer literate
- Smart intelligent and GOOD LOOKING.
Salary: 25,000 - 35,000.
go to method of application »
- General office administrative tasks like filing of document
- General upkeep of the office
- To provide assistance in preparing documents and reports
- To ensure the front desk area to be cleaned and in tidy order
- Maintain office files and documents.
- Use Microsoft word and Excel.
- Assist in monitoring cleanness of the entire office, including lunch-room and meeting rooms and report where necessary action needs to be taken.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions: post office, bank, etc.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist
- Responsible for undertaking day to day office support activities to include but not limited to telephony, mail, couriers and supplies.
- A minimum of OND
- Provide assistance in any ICT related issue and assignments.
- Monitoring of the network connection on a daily basis to ensure a stable and responsive network environment.
- Trouble-shooting and monitoring of network problems.
- He will take charge of all office equipment, maintain and ensure they are in good working condition for use.
- Candidates may be required to prove that they are Computer literate and active on the Internet.
Salary: 20,000 - 30,000.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: email@example.com with subject "Office/IT assistant in Lagos"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.