Driver at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 15 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes & Properties Limited - We are a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
- Guarantee that staff are protected and secured
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Executive s at a Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Business Development Manager at Harmony Homes & Concepts Ltd
- Latest Jobs at at 360 Degree EMN Projects
- Jobs at CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB)
- Fresh Vacancies at The Address Homes Limited
- Telesales Executives at Private Property Listings Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Banksome Group
- Operations Manager at Zulwa Nigeria