Graduate Field Nursing Officer (Locum) at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
Posted on: 11 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Total Health Trust Ltd
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
otal Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Our unrivaled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
- Verify admission by visiting members on admission for critical cases and contacting members on admission for non critical cases via telephone
- Evaluate treatment received by members at the hospitals to ensure that appropriate care is provided while assessing high cost cases
- Candidate must be a registered nurse.
- Candidate must have current practice license
- Candidate should have at least 1 year field nursing experience and minimum of 2 years clinical experience.
- Additional qualification and field nursing experience in a HMO will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Candidate must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office suites
- Candidate should attach all credentials e.g degree certificates/RN Notification, professional qualification, birth certificate, practice license, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Good relationship skills
- Interpersonal skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Total Health Trust Ltd career website on totalhealthtrustlimited.has-jobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total Health Trust LtdSimilar Jobs
- Medical Laboratory Scientists at Tabitha Medical Center
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Regional Sales Manager - West Africa at Medtronic
- Latest Jobs at Green Field Health Management Ltd
- Field Auditors at DKT International
- Medical Jobs at the Imo International Health Systems
- Fresh Jobs at Century Medicaid Services Limited
- Director of Finance & Accounts at the National Hospital, Abuja