General Manager at GVA Partners
Posted on: 8 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
- Identify and build strategic relationships with local and international institutions that can provide a credible flow of high quality entrepreneurs for screening.
- Co-ordinate the design, rollout and ongoing usage of a simple to use technology platform to support the company's activities.
- Identify and ensure the company's interface with other leading global technology interfaces.
Event Planning and Execution:
- Plan and execute pitch sessions, networking events and information sessions.
- This will involve supervising proper documentation and recording of investor conversations with prospective investees during meetings as well as agreements reached.
- In addition, you will be required to develop ideas for new high profile events that give the company the desired visibility locally and internationally.
- Support in managing the critical mentoring and due diligence phases on prospective investments.
- You will ensure that there is clear communication between all parties and objectives of the process are achieved in a transparent manner.
- You will also be responsible for interfacing between angels and investors to ensure that appropriate term sheets are executed and investment transactions achieve financial closure.
Post Investment Monitoring:
- Develop and implement a technology enabled framework to ensure investee companies provide the required post investment information in a timely manner.
Communication and Public Relations:
- Produce and distribute monthly electronic newsletter and periodic materials that will be of interest to the company.
- Ensure strategic visibility of the company in the media via interviews, features and news releases.
- Keep record of the organization's income and expenses.
- Support the process of securing additional sponsors for the organization.
- Identify the most attractive emerging investment areas by undertaking research on identified sectors.
- Perform market analysis to identify what sectors are hot and scan the market for potential investees in these areas.
- Perform general administrative responsibilities such as coordinating member communications, following-up after prospective recruits and supporting the company's recruitment and pipeline development process.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Construction Manager at Ralds & Agate
- Marketing Executives at SESEWA Brand
- Latest Vacancies at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Senior Sales Executives at WOWJobs
- Senior Human Resources Manager at Workforce Group
- Learning Business Development Analyst at Uconnect Human Resources Limited
- Current Job Placements at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Latest Jobs at Rovedana