Finance Manager at a Leading FMCG Multinational Company - Mindfield Resources
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Mindfield Resources
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mindfield Resources - Our client one of the leading FMCG multinationals expanding in Africa, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Need an enthusiast who enjoys thriving in new setup and creating from scratch, an influencer, team leader and has to be one who can thrive well in ambiguity.
- Lead the finance department of the company, hence it's a Head of Finance role to deliver the overall business plans financials KPI’s and implementing best practice financials models and process.
- The candidate will be a self-motivated team player with effective communication skills and an extraordinary ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- The ideal candidate has a hunger to learn and a growth mindset; is a leader both in and outside the office; plays to win and is results oriented.
- They should have the desire to coach, mentor and empower staff as well as the passion and determination to make sure the team is on a win-win track.
- The Finance Manager will act as an adviser to the senior stakeholders in managing the business, will be a business partner.
- He'll be responsible for creating the policies and processes from scratch. Needs to have very strong background of internal controls and processes.
- Strong work experience in Manufacturing finance
- University degree in Finance Discipline, Professional Certification in Accounting - ACCA, ICAN etc, 10 year’s experience in Finance and IT At least 2 years’ experience at a Management/ Head of Department level, Experience in setting up legal entity and / or SA
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mindfield Resources career website on www.pcrecruiter.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mindfield ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at Ashaka Cement Limited
- Electrical Assembler at JMG Limited
- Truck Drivers Recruitment at Dangote Cement Plc
- Area Sales Manager - North at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Quality Assurance Team Lead at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- AutoCad Engineer at JMG Limited
- Demand Safety Manager- (Contractor) at Diageo
- Category Manager - Dairy at Promasidor Nigeria