DeeCla Services Limited (DSL), incorporated in 2010 and a private limited liability company in Nigeria and was founded with the purpose of providing ‘cutting edge’ and integrated services, namely, human capital, training services, business process improvement and procurement services to indigenous and multinational corporations. Its CAC registration number can be provided upon request.
Production Assistants are responsible for assisting the production supervisors and monitoring program schedules. They help in the quality control process and solve technical problems related to all activities on the production floor. In cases of breakdown, they need to report that case to higher authorities, such as production managers and operation directors.
- Should have experience in the printing industry and an understanding of printing terms.
- Ability to identify colours and colour variations on a job
- Knowledge of the machine operations of and product quality assessment.
- Maintain a tidy and organized environment .
- Monitor measurement specifications and familiarity with the use of measuring tools.
- Perform duties as assigned by management
- Candidate's place of residence should be around Ikotun, Isolo, Iyana-Ipaja, Akowonjo.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND in any engineering or related course.
- Should be a fast learner.
- Interpersonal skills and must be a good team player
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer knowledge
- Able lead with supervisory ability
- Able to write good reports.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.