Graduate Advert Executive/Marketers at Culture Communications
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: 21 July, 2017
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Culture Communications
Culture Communications is an independent, creatively led advertising agency that creates strong and provocative relationships between good companies and their consumers.
We are totally committed to creating contemporary; culturally relevant communication, leveraging key consumer Insight to deliver value to our clients.
Our proposition is based on deep understanding of the consumer, their culture and their Environment with the aim to create disruptive yet relevant communication solutions.
- Sourcing and getting ad from potential clients
- Represent the paper at events
- Keep track of new and potentials clients
- Contact advertisers on weekly ad
- Works up ideas for advertisers on route
- Completes spec ads and pitches to advertisers
- Proofs ads
- Attends weekly sales meetings
- Maintains up-to-date records of all work.
B.Sc., HND or ND
Skills and personal qualities;
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with clients, ad designers and other newspaper staff on the phone and in person.
- Must be familiar with advertising sales, costs and layouts
- Proving track record of success in the field
- 1-3 in a similar position.
- Work Location: Shomolu, Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Culture CommunicationsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Decor & Rainbow
- Social Media Marketing Intern at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited
- 2D / 3D Animator at Color Red Animation and Visual Effects Studio
- Management Accountants at Look Media Nigeria
- Admin / Secretary / Accountant at Color Red Animation & Visual Effects Studio
- Engineers at a Printing Press - Fez Integrated Services Limited
- Entry-level Campaign/Leads Officer at BranndIT
- Project Manager at Livespot Productions