Fresh Jobs at Ayoola Foods Limited
Posted on: 12 July, 2017
Deadline: 30 July, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Ayoola Foods Limited
Ayoola Food is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos State, is looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience to fill the position of:
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to potential retail outlets & customers.
- Responsible for all sales activities in the territory assigned and the achievement of sales growth in the sales territory.
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with customers within assigned territory and expanding the territory by identifying potential customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his custody
- Ensure products availability/visibility in the market and payment for products supplied/sold.
- Report/Communicate all marketing and customers issues to his/her immediate manager in a timely manner.
- Carry out timely stock take exercise and collate company’s receivables
- Implement sales promotions and new product development plan in the sales territory
- Report on competitors’ activities in the market
- Ensure sales routes are planned for and followed diligently.
- Proper weekly sales forecast
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded in van daily before going out.
- Sell all brands and SKUs for assigned distributor without discrimination and achieve volume target.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-carpeting.
- Achieve daily set target
- Maintain vehicle in proper condition
- Candidate must possess OND/HND/B.Sc qualification in any discipline.
- Applicant must be fluent in English and Yoruba Languages with at least 2 years’ experience in the FMCG industry.
- Age between 25-30 years old
- Have good knowledge of Lagos road network
- Ability to Drive
- Valid Class E drivers’ license and LASDRI
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
go to method of application »
- Move pallets, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading bay, delivery vehicles, or containers using forklift machine or other equipment.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Stack pallets or move materials around the factory
- Other functions as assigned
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and at least a Primary School Leaving Certificate.
- Must demonstrate high driving skills especially in the driving of a Forklift.
- Must be hardworking, dedicated, committed with high level of vigilance.
- Must be able to observe and comply with the Quality, Environment, Health & Safety procedures.
- At least 3 years experience in operating Forklift.
- Ability to drive Buses and Trucks is an added advantage
- Must be between 30-38 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send a detailed CV and relevant copies of credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Van Sales Rep”
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ayoola Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Coordinators at Sullivan Taylor Company
- Sales Executives at Sika Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at British American Tobacco Nigeria
- Showroom Sales Executives at Grand Products Company Limited
- Web/Graphic Designer at Giant Beverages Limited
- Experienced Factory Manager at Padoserve Limited
- On Premise Manager at Randstad MENA
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Operation Support Interns