Vacancy For Female Secretary In An NGO
Posted on: 13 August, 2013
Deadline: 27 August, 2013
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
A non-governmental organization urgently needs the services of a femal secretary.
- HND, BA or BSC degree (in any field)
- High level of integrity, initiative, excellent listening skills, ability to withsrand pressure and ability to interact with all cadres of staff and all classes of people - destitutes, prisoners, the sick, government officials and politicians.
- Must be prepared to travel from time to time (we have preference for single candidates)
- Must either be a practicing catholic or be familiar with the practices, precepts and doctrine of the catholic church.
- Must be personable, mature, patient and persuasive.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Age: 30-37 years.
Method of Application
please send within 2 weeks of this publication, your CV plus 3 full length (not passport) photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org OR submit them in person to the consultant, 1, Wilmer street, Ilupeju, Lagos.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Accounts Manager at the Port Management Association of West and Central Africa (PMAWCA)
- Project Accountant at the German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA)
- Job Vacancies at The Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP)
- Senior Gender Specialist at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at WaterAid Nigeria
- Senior Program Coordinator at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Security Liason Officer at Médecins du Monde
- Fresh Vacancies at Abt Associates