Vacancy For Female Secretary In An NGO
Posted on: 13 August, 2013
Deadline: 27 August, 2013
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A non-governmental organization urgently needs the services of a femal secretary.
- HND, BA or BSC degree (in any field)
- High level of integrity, initiative, excellent listening skills, ability to withsrand pressure and ability to interact with all cadres of staff and all classes of people - destitutes, prisoners, the sick, government officials and politicians.
- Must be prepared to travel from time to time (we have preference for single candidates)
- Must either be a practicing catholic or be familiar with the practices, precepts and doctrine of the catholic church.
- Must be personable, mature, patient and persuasive.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Age: 30-37 years.
Method of Application
please send within 2 weeks of this publication, your CV plus 3 full length (not passport) photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org OR submit them in person to the consultant, 1, Wilmer street, Ilupeju, Lagos.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Call for Proposals at Mercy Corps
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at WaterAid Nigeria
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation at PACT Nigeria
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT Nigeria
- Deputy Chief of Party at PACT Nigeria
- MHPSS Technical Specialist at Heartland Alliance International
- Business Support Assistant (SCOPE) at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Organizational Development Specialist, STEER Project at Save the Children Nigeria