Vacancy For Female Secretary In An NGO
Posted on: 13 August, 2013
Deadline: 27 August, 2013
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
A non-governmental organization urgently needs the services of a femal secretary.
- HND, BA or BSC degree (in any field)
- High level of integrity, initiative, excellent listening skills, ability to withsrand pressure and ability to interact with all cadres of staff and all classes of people - destitutes, prisoners, the sick, government officials and politicians.
- Must be prepared to travel from time to time (we have preference for single candidates)
- Must either be a practicing catholic or be familiar with the practices, precepts and doctrine of the catholic church.
- Must be personable, mature, patient and persuasive.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Age: 30-37 years.
Method of Application
please send within 2 weeks of this publication, your CV plus 3 full length (not passport) photographs to email@example.com OR submit them in person to the consultant, 1, Wilmer street, Ilupeju, Lagos.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Deputy Head of Mission - Support at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- SRH Supervisors at Médecins du Monde
- Logistics Assistants at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Reproductive Health Officer at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- HR Managers at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Managers at Coffey International Development
- Administrative Assistants at the Maternal Newborn and Child Health Programme (MNCH2) - Palladium Group
- Jobs at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)