Nutrition Specialist Wanted
Posted on: 8 August, 2013
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View Jobs posted same day
A vibrant and fast growing manufacturing company is requiring the services of a highly experienced Nutritionist, who can work in a very dynamic environment.
- Collaborate with R&D in developing commercially viable innovations
- Patent Development and Management
- Boost Analytical capability of Quality Control
- Ensure Validation of Nutrition contents and claims across all product lines.
- PhD in (Nutrition, Biochemistry, Industrial Microbiology, Industrial or Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Chemistry, and related field)
- Excellent knowledge of product development and commercialization
- Minimum of 7 years post-graduate experience in the food or drug manufacturing industry: minimum 3years Industry Laboratory Work experience.
- Good practical analytical skill will be an advantage.Working knowledge of cGMP.
- Good knowledge of ISO 22000(HACCP)/PAS 220 or ISO 9001. Good Management and interpersonal skills; able to manage people
- Able to work under pressure and long hours
- Analytical and Numerate skills; way beyond just good and a self motivated Innovator, able to inspire others
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs to:
Subject format is: NS082013
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Bakers at Bonjour Bakery
- Jobs at Foodie-Varsity Limited
- Restaurant Floor Manager at General Foods and Sweets Manufacturing Ltd
- Project Manager at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market