Accountant at Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Ltd
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: 23 June, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Sterling Asset Management & Tr
We are a reputable and fast growing securities firm that provides exceptional, objective advice and customized portfolio solutions to a select group of clients while adding value to our client’s portfolio and ensuring that their wealth is continually preserved.
The ideal candidate will get best financial returns for our clients by buying and selling stocks, shares and other financial products. He/She will be required to:
- Ensure adequate planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for the company
- Timely and accurately report monthly management information as required.
- Report monthly, quarterly financial statements and company performance against the budget.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of the company’s financial statements in line with statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Ensures all recommendations by external auditors are adequately attended to
- Account and transaction reconciliation.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief Financial Officer as required.
Education and Experience
- A first degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or any other related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in a reputable stock-broking firm.
- Must be an Associate Member of relevant professional bodies (ICAN, ACCA, CIS)
- Must be a licensed stock broker.
- Must have Practical industry experience.
- Must be of good character and integrity
Skills & Competencies
- Have a good understanding of the dynamics of investments and and securities.
- Must be analytical to study financial data and identify investment opportunities.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing situations.
- Be able to work with as part and lead a team.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with brokers, banks, investment houses and regulators.
- Good ethical conduct.
- Have the confidence to advice clients about the most prudent and rewarding investment options.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Physical & Metal alertness
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited career website on sterlingassetmgttrusteeltd.has-jobs.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sterling Asset Management & Trustees LimitedSimilar Jobs
- 2017 Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) - CA Global
- Graduate Front Desk Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group (20 Positions)
- Legal Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- WordPress Developer at Cousant Limited
- Senior Administrative Assistant (Travel) at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at Petra Micro-Finance Bank (PMFB)