Accountant at Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Ltd
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: 23 June, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Sterling Asset Management & Tr
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a reputable and fast growing securities firm that provides exceptional, objective advice and customized portfolio solutions to a select group of clients while adding value to our client’s portfolio and ensuring that their wealth is continually preserved.
The ideal candidate will get best financial returns for our clients by buying and selling stocks, shares and other financial products. He/She will be required to:
- Ensure adequate planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for the company
- Timely and accurately report monthly management information as required.
- Report monthly, quarterly financial statements and company performance against the budget.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of the company’s financial statements in line with statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Ensures all recommendations by external auditors are adequately attended to
- Account and transaction reconciliation.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief Financial Officer as required.
Education and Experience
- A first degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or any other related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in a reputable stock-broking firm.
- Must be an Associate Member of relevant professional bodies (ICAN, ACCA, CIS)
- Must be a licensed stock broker.
- Must have Practical industry experience.
- Must be of good character and integrity
Skills & Competencies
- Have a good understanding of the dynamics of investments and and securities.
- Must be analytical to study financial data and identify investment opportunities.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing situations.
- Be able to work with as part and lead a team.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with brokers, banks, investment houses and regulators.
- Good ethical conduct.
- Have the confidence to advice clients about the most prudent and rewarding investment options.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Physical & Metal alertness
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited career website on sterlingassetmgttrusteeltd.has-jobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sterling Asset Management & Trustees LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Executive Bankers at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- 2018 Graduate Management Development Programme at Ecobank Nigeria
- 2018 Graduate Frontline Absorption at Access Bank Plc
- Senior Research Economist at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head, Data Services at Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Direct Sales Agent at a Leading Bank - Kimberly Ryan
- Job Openings at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Fresh Vacancies at Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited