Accountant at Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Ltd
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: 23 June, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Sterling Asset Management & Tr
We are a reputable and fast growing securities firm that provides exceptional, objective advice and customized portfolio solutions to a select group of clients while adding value to our client’s portfolio and ensuring that their wealth is continually preserved.
The ideal candidate will get best financial returns for our clients by buying and selling stocks, shares and other financial products. He/She will be required to:
- Ensure adequate planning, budgeting and forecasting processes for the company
- Timely and accurately report monthly management information as required.
- Report monthly, quarterly financial statements and company performance against the budget.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of the company’s financial statements in line with statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Ensures all recommendations by external auditors are adequately attended to
- Account and transaction reconciliation.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief Financial Officer as required.
Education and Experience
- A first degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or any other related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in a reputable stock-broking firm.
- Must be an Associate Member of relevant professional bodies (ICAN, ACCA, CIS)
- Must be a licensed stock broker.
- Must have Practical industry experience.
- Must be of good character and integrity
Skills & Competencies
- Have a good understanding of the dynamics of investments and and securities.
- Must be analytical to study financial data and identify investment opportunities.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing situations.
- Be able to work with as part and lead a team.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with brokers, banks, investment houses and regulators.
- Good ethical conduct.
- Have the confidence to advice clients about the most prudent and rewarding investment options.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Physical & Metal alertness
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited career website on sterlingassetmgttrusteeltd.has-jobs.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sterling Asset Management & Trustees LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Division Manager at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Job Vacancies at a Finance Firm - Mario Consulting Limited
- Drivers at the World Bank
- Job Vacancies at a Micro-Finance Bank - Culminate Consulting
- Job Opportunities at ARM Life Plc
- Event Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Unit Head - Listings Analyst at the Nigerian Stock Exchange