Reliance Infosystems specializes in designing and implementing business critical information technology solutions, uniquely combining our proven intellectual property with premier partner technologies to provide our customers with the competitive edge needed to succeed in today’s business and technology landscapes.
Between the corporate data center and the endpoints, from the headquarters to the branches, from the warehouse to the customers, Reliance Infosystems has innovative solutions that will revitalize and energize your business. Whether its generating revenue, creating efficiencies, engaging customers, or enforcing security compliance – Reliance Infosystems has the products, solutions and the people that make complex technologies work.
The Accountant will oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and regulatory requirements . The prefered Candidate should be Tech-savvy finance professionals with strong IT skills.
- Report financial and management accounting information;
- Tax Planning and ensure periodic statutory remittances (e.g. pension, PAYE, WHT)
- Oversee all forms of paymentssuch asthird party contracts, Salaries etc
- Treasury Management
- Provide ongoing review and improvements to financial and process controls;
- Work with a General Manager to develop and implement financial
- B.Sc./HND degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum of Second Class Upper;
- ICAN/ACCA Chartered;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Financial Control or similar role;
- Must have very strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be living in Lagos State or willing to relocate to Lagos State.
- Experience in finance or Information Technology company
- candidate must be technologically aware and willingness to embrace the use of modern Technology.
- Experience with using accounting solution with preference to Microsoft Dynamic Navision
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Proficient user ofMS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.