TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017
Posted on: 14 June, 2017
Deadline: 19 June, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TAC Professional Services
The TAC Group is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting, Business Consulting & Financial Advisory services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals.
Reference Code: GT/017
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- At TAC professional Services, we offer Audit Trainees opportunity to work in a challenging, yet beneficial environment.
- We expect that such candidate will acquire useful skills and competencies in the areas of Audit, Tax and Business Consulting.
- We are looking to hire young graduates with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
- Graduate with academic qualification in the field of Accounting, Economics, Finance or other Social Sciences with a minimum of second-class upper division or HND upper credit division.
- Candidate should be between the ages of 20 to 25 years
- Being a student member of ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CV's to: email@example.com using the "References Code" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TAC Professional ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Associate at Talenture - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Openings at Fosad Consulting
- IT Team Support West at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Jobs at First Choice Leasing Ltd
- Financial Planning Analyst at Bellforte Consulting
- Office Administrator at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Admissions Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Project Engineer at HReade Limited