Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 7 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Involve in driving company’s pool car.
- Regular checking of vehicle for proper servicing, adequate fuelling and updated documents.
- Observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc
- Arrange meeting with potential clients.
- Involve in promoting company's products.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
Competencies: Education, Training and Experience
- SSCE/OND in any related discipline.
- Candidates must have at least 1 year relevant and demonstrable experience in marketing.
- Candidates must have at 3 years driving experience with valid driving license.
- Candidates must be conversant with Lagos Road Network.
- Strategic thinker.
- Target oriented goal
- Dealing with complexity
- Customer Driven
- Brand Champion
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Good teamwork skills
- Goal oriented skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills
N30,000.00 per month, including performance incentives.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Executive Driver"
Physically submit applications to:
Human Resource Manager,
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited(Command Branch),
Bameke Compound, Command Bus Stop,
Note: The interested and qualified applicants should reside along Egbeda or a location that is not far from Egbeda.