Vacancy for an Accountant/Finance Officer at Cornea Consulting
The successful candidate shall be responsible for maintaining financial, accounting, and administrative and some personnel services in order to meet as well as support the organisation’s objectives.
Qualification and experience:
• Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position
• Working knowledge of accounting principles to maintain the account and present reports of accounts of a company
• Experience with setting up and maintaining an accounting system – procurement, salary, cash advance, tax records etc.
• Ensuring monthly VAT returns, PAYE are prepared and filed to relevant govt. agency
• Formulation and Working knowledge of Peachtree Sage tool and Microsoft Dynamics to record and present accounting reports of the company
• Preparation and submission of invoice to clients.
• Purchase orders to suppliers.
• Debtors report and credit control work and chasing for payment.
• Reconcile the account receivables.
• Assist in the preparation of budget, weekly forecast cash flow etc.
• Establish and maintain cash controls.
• Negotiating for best quality at best price and delivery of all materials and service supplies into business as advised by project managers and KAMs.
• Set up, maintain and continuously improves the procurement process to support the company’s mission.
• Prepare monthly financial reports. Reporting on variances in budgets/actual cost and raising alarm where necessary.
• Payroll management.
• Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Compensation for the position is attractive and attracts some bonus incentives outside the salary based on performance.
• Minimum of BSc/HND in Accounting or finance-related discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years working experience
• ICAN membership is an advantage
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the mail not later than 7th of August, 2013.