Design Consultant, Alder Consulting
Mode of Engagement
Full time position
Primary Job Location
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
The Head of Corporate Practice, Alder Consulting
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Conceptualisation, development and design of visual identity and corporate function materials e.g Logos, letterheads, business cards etc.
2. Conceptualisation, development and design of visual identity manuals/graphics standards manuals
3. Conceptualisation, development and design of marketing communication materials e.g Brochures, handbooks etc
4. Conceptualisation, development and design of advertisements e.g Print, billboards etc.
5. Development and delivery of presentations
6. Company representation at client meetings
7. Coordination of design projects [including the various inputs (human and other) for those projects]
8. Facilitation of in-house brainstorms
9. Development of design strategies and solutions
10. Page planning & any other aspect of the pre-press process
• A bachelor's degree in any discipline
• Ability to manage multiple competing tasks
• Initiative, self-motivation and drive
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Willingness and ability to work long hours and on weekends, as needed
• Willingness to travel, as needed
• Advanced knowledge of design programmes: CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign etc.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
• Significant job specific knowledge & proficiency
• Significant knowledge of business & current affairs
• Attention to detail
• Ability to originate ideas
• Reliability, maturity, wisdom & responsibility
• Ability to teach others
• Trustworthiness, discretion & confidentiality
Interested and qualified parties should complete the application process here. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Click Here , Deadline: 16th July, 2013