Clean Nigeria Associates Limited/Gte (CNA) is a second tier Not-for-Profit Oil Spill Response Company established by the Nigerian Petroleum Industry.
The company requires the services of a proactive, honest and self-driven individual to fill the vacant position of ACCOUNTANT.
Successful performance of the work requires good knowledge of NOT -FOR-PROFIT accounting practices, policies and procedures: Cash Calls, Banking, Payroll administration, Annual Management accounts, budgeting and budgetary control.
1. Maintain the books of entry and other legally required accounting records including the preparation of journals, vouchers, the general ledger and the fixed assets register in line with Accounting policies.
2. Timely and accurately prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounting reports for management.
Timely and accurately prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounting reports for management.
3. Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
4. Prepare, review and analyze budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
5. Prepare final accounts showing trial balance, income and expenditure, assets and liabilities of CNA for end of each accounting period in line with applicable accounting standards. Interact with external auditors.
• Minimum Bachelors Hons degree (MBA will be an added advantage)
• Must be ICAN / ACCA / ANAN Certified.
• Must have minimum of 5 years working experience in Accounting
• Age: minimum of 30 years
Applications with detailed CV containing current contact address, e-mail address and telephone numbers, photocopies of all credentials, and marked "CNA ACCOUNTANT 2013" should be forwarded to:
Clean Nigeria Associates limited / Gte
c/o Rooms 1 & 2, Fire Building, Kidney Island,
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria limited,
Abonnema Wharf Road,
Not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.