Software Development & Sales Representatives at a Reputable Financial Technology Company - Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)
Posted on: 15 February, 2017
Deadline: 28 February, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) - Our client, a reputable Financial Technology Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
- Building and customizing software with the above listed programming skills.
- New customer acquisition through focused selling of company Solutions and Services as listed above within specific locations.
- Identify Client values and proactively seek to provide company solutions and services to meet identified needs.
- Ensuring daily sales.
- Working with set sales target
- Professionally manage relationships with clients/customers
- Raising awareness for company Business.
- Aggressively marketing sales and converting deals for company Business.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales target.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Profit Center Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
Qualifications and Requirements
- OND/HND/B.Sc in a Technology related discipline from a reputable higher institution.
- Ability to develop Mobile Apps and Web Apps
- Selling and Sales
- Proficient in DOT NET, C Sharp, PHP, MYSQL, HTML 5, CSS, JQUERY, JAVA SCRIPT, Java, HTML 5, CSS, JQUERY, JAVA SCRIPT
- Development of Mobile Apps and Web Apps
- Street smart, tenacity & doggedness
- Excellent and effective Communication.
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to analyze and research information.
- Must be motivated to embark on sales initiatives
- Customer friendly.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of financial products and market.
- Computer skills (ability to use MS Office, excel and PowerPoint applications).
- Numeric skills.
- Self-motivated to achieve sales target and budget.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate "Software Development & Sales Representative" as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Client Relations Officer at Heirs Holdings
- Entry-Level Sales Executives at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at a Leading Commercial Bank - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Fresh Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Latest Job Opening at Appzone Limited
- 2017 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc
- Credit Analysts at Micro Leasing Limited
- Career Opportunities at The Nigerian Stock Exchange