Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- Preparation of various book/tax difference calculations, schedules, and workbooks supporting the income tax return.
- Process sales tax returns, balance and clear general ledgers to complete tax return entries, communicate with the spar regarding exempt transactions, and facilitate the filing of returns and payments.
- Prepare schedules supporting the income tax provision.
- Research tax positions and assist in developing strategies, as assigned, communicate internally to facilitate preparation of income tax returns and special projects.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- HND/OND degree in Accounting or related field.
- 1 – 2 years taxation experience.
- Strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation of individual, partnership, and corporation returns.
- Experience conducting tax research.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and project tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
go to method of application »
H/She will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the beauty spa.
- Develop, administer, and adjust spa and merchandising plans in order to efficiently and accurately meet customer requirements while striving to lower controllable expenses, achieve revenue goals, and maximize profits.
- Monitor client return ratios to ensure repeat business is achieved.
- Identify and develop incremental revenue opportunities and focuses on building revenue.
- Provide necessary financial information to executive management and finance department for accurate reporting of daily sales and financial performance.
- Coordinate and manage special event participation, assists in developing spa and retail tie-in programs to maximize potential revenues.
- Ensure the Spa is successfully positioned within the marketplace by completing a competitive analysis to determine strengths and weaknesses of all significant competitors.
- Resolve guest complaints within scope of authority; otherwise refers the matter to management.
- Notifies senior management and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- HND/BSc. in business management, merchandising management or related field.
- 5 years retail and/or spa management experience. Experience in managing multiple outlets preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business analysis, staff training, merchandise/inventory control, and customer orientation.
- Experience in multi-tasking of projects and project management.
- Strong understanding of retail and merchandising trends, concepts, and processes.
- Knowledge of professional Spa services and treatments.
- Knowledge of current spa industry trends and the luxury spa industry.
- Knowledge of all state required certifications and licenses.
- Understanding of marketing and public relations concepts. Creative in marketing and promotion.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
go to method of application »
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- HND/BSc. in any related field.
- 1-3 years in digital communications and marketing.
- Experience in graphic design is a plus.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the job title as subject of the mail.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.