If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
- Maxima Integrated Media is currently recruiting for the role of an Architect.
- The successful candidate would be responsible for educating viewers on residential designs and building’s style, safety and sustainability to ensure it meets the needs of its occupants as well as the requirements of state and federal regulators through TV Drama, Radio and Online Assets.
- Creating characters, crafting dialogue and writing an engaging plot. Organize and run all project activities in alignment with the aims and objectives of the project and aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
- Minimum of a B.SC/HND in architecture or related courses.
- 3-5 years of working experience as an architect in a Media Company.
- Requires brilliant command of written language, superior communication ability,
- High levels of creativity and imagination
- Attention to detail and experience working under deadline.
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the role applying for as the subject of the mail.