Production Technologists/Process Engineers at Aquada Development Corporation
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: 1 September, 2017
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Aquada Development Corporation
Aquada Development Corporation develops and operates factories that process local agricultural produce into value-added shelf-stable high quality food products.
The Production Technologist/ Process Engineer are to fill positions, in our manufacturing operations, in a variety of processes. These include:
- Rice processing and packaging
- Cassava processing and packaging
- Feed processing and packaging
- Alternative power generation (using biomass and sustainable feed stocks)
- Upon training, operate process equipment that is used in the processing of the items indicated above.
- Move raw materials from designated holding areas to process areas; feed materials to appropriate process equipment in the operating areas; monitor and adjust the operating state of equipment as required; move finished and/or semi-finished products to designated areas, and generally ensure the effective operation of the relevant production process.
- Observe safety protocols at all times, and ensure a safe working environment for all involved in the production effort.
- Evaluate and adjust operating conditions as required to ensure optimal process operation and output.
- Document and report on the production effort (including the maintenance of appropriate logs and reports).
- Apply sound scientific, technical and engineering principles in the evaluation of process operations and the development of new processes, as required.
- Have minimum of 2 years prior work experience.
- Be physically fit and healthy to support moderate work in a SAFE production environment.
- Demonstrate ability to function in a disciplined and diligent manner in an industrial environment.
- Possess the ability to read, write and speak proper English.
- Bring the personal discipline to work in a fast-growing corporate environment.
- Possess the ability to carefully document production activity and production logs.
- Be willing to grow and advance with a fast-growing Nigerian company.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aquada Development CorporationSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Legal at TGI Group of Companies
- Chief Security Officer (CSO) at AMO Group
- Group Head, Engineering Services at AMO group
- Green House Sales Manager at an Agricultural Firm - Platinum Careers
- Value Seeds Limited Latest Recruitment
- Job Vacancies at Comprehensive Local Agriculture Plan (C-LAP) (3096 Positions)
- Ticketing and Protocol Assistant at TGI Group of Companies
- Finance Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria