Request for Proposal - Filed Enumerator at Sahel Capital Partners and Advisory Limited
Posted on: 9 February, 2017
Deadline: 17 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sahel Capital
Sahel Capital is a leading fund manager and advisory firm focused on West Africa with deep roots in private equity, financial advisory, management consulting, and agribusiness. When you partner with Sahel you benefit from quality financial and operational experience, broad industry knowledge, and a powerful network of global relationships.
- The Nigerian Dairy Development Program (NDDP) is geared towards improving the livelihoods of smallholder dairy farmers in Nigeria by improving the productivity of their cattle and integrating them into the formal dairy value chain in Nigeria. The Project also includes a nutrition component and gender component which are geared towards improving nutrition outcomes and promoting women empowerment in smallholder farming communities
- This project is implemented by Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Ltd. and a consortium of other partners. The project seeks to boost the yields and incomes of smallholder farmers, increase nutrition outcomes and empower women involved in agriculture in Africa
Scope of Work
- Sahel Capital and Advisory Limited invites proposal for provision of enumeration assistance during the conduction of a baseline study in Local Government Areas in Kano State. We are seeking to engage firms with expertise and experience in data collection to assist in administering questionnaires.
- The study is expected to commence in the last week of February for a duration of 10 days.
- 10-page questionnaires will be administered on 300 smallholder farm households.
- At least five years experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection, questionnaire administration amongst smallholder farmers in Northern Nigeria.
- Experience in interacting with people from difference cultures, believes, orientation and religion other than theirs.
- Team of enumerators fluent in written and spoken Fulfulde (required) and Hausa languages.
- Operating offices in Northern Nigeria, preferably in Kano State.
- Ability to administer questionnaires in stated above locations concurrently.
- Abilities to formulate comprehensive reports of findings.
- Candidate submitting proposal should submit a Fixed Price Per Questionnaire that includes all fees and expenses, inclusive of all VAT and related taxes.
- The price per questionnaire must be clearly marked.
Request for Proposal Deadline:
- Proposals for this call should not be more than 4 pages in length excluding additional materials (such as CV's, in separate annexes that will not count towards the 4-page limit)
- We accept no liability for the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any of the information provided or any opinions contained in the Invitation to submit Proposal, or of any other information made available during the tender process.
- If you submit a proposal, you will be deemed to have understood fully the requirements of this Invitation for the submission.
- The submission of a proposal will imply acceptance of this provision by you. Any attempt to qualify this provision either expressly or implied, may result in your proposal being disqualified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates/firms should send the following below proposal and documents together with their CV's to email@example.com
Proposal and Documents:
- A brief description of the firm’s ability to perform and at least two (2) examples of current or past performance activities similar or relevant in nature to the efforts identified in the Scope of Work in this RFP either in Nigeria or the surrounding region.
- A minimum of two references should be submitted with the proposal.
- Please provide a description of the services, name(s), e-mail addresses, and phone numbers of the client(s)/customer(s) to whom the services were provided, dates and periods during which the indicated services were provided, and the extent and nature of services provided.
- Sahel will make contact with given references to authenticate and ask any question that may be relevant to this project.
- No proposal submitted after stated deadline will be accepted.
- Any enquiries should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sahel CapitalSimilar Jobs
- Production Manager at Capax360
- Accountant Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Apply Now for Nerilus Global Analyst Training Program (GATP)
- Construction Manager at Ralds & Agate
- Marketing Executives at SESEWA Brand
- Latest Vacancies at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Senior Sales Executives at WOWJobs
- Senior Human Resources Manager at Workforce Group