Job Opportunities at IPI PowerTech
Posted on: 6 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at IPI Power Tech Nigeria Limited
IPI PowerTech is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization. Today, we are market leaders in providing power solutions and specialty batteries, telecom infrastructure and managed services. Our self-manufactured enclosures have allowed us to successfully implement and create new concepts in space and energy efficiency and site renovation, and have further allowed us to create customized energy efficient/hybrid and renewable energy solutions.
The Account Officer will assist the Account Unit to carryout the following functions:
- Retirement and reconciliation of field staff petty cash account.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of regional bank and cash accounts.
- Serving as backup/replacement for regional accountants in case of leave of absence.
- Correction of errors using adjusting journals.
- B.Sc./ H.N.D from recognized institution.
- Maximum of 3 years accounting experience.
- Accounting certification (Added Advantage).
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Excel.
- Highly efficient with figures.
- Proficient in the use of accounting software especially Navision Accounting Software.
- In view of our recent site acquisition across the country, we are looking to massively hire skilled and experienced electrical and mechanical Technicians to effectively maintain our newly acquired sites.
Their key responsibilities are:
- Troubleshooting of faulting Generators and ATS/AMF panel.
- Carrying out preventive (servicing) and corrective maintenance of AC power generators of capacity 10, 20,30, 40kva etc. for 24/7 power supply to network component.
- Generator Overhauling.
- React to emergency faults and ensure that faults are rectified promptly within contracted Service Level Agreement
- Attending to phone calls from NOC.
- Understanding detail panel circuit and operations of ATS/AMF panel.
- Synchronization of Generator with synchronizing panel.
- Understanding detail electrical circuitry of Generator and its operations
- Liaise with the fuelling department to ensure scheduled diesel supply to sites.
- Regular site inspection and spot checks.
- Trade Test Certification in Diesel Generator Maintenance and Electrical works.
- HND / B. Sc degree in Electrical / Mechanical or related fields.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years hands – on experience as a field engineer in the Telecom industry.
- Must have ATS and Hybrid power knowledge.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Packages especially MS Excel.
- Evidence of previous working experience in any of our locations is an added advantage
- Oversee and manage nearly every aspect of the purchasing of equipment, materials, and services in this category.
- Manage the Solar Installation and Civil works vendors
- Receive request from Project department and prepare the Purchase Order, get approval and trigger advance payment.
- Maximal use of Navision for Purchase Order creation and site billing.
- Keep database of Purchase Requisition and Purchase Orders
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Social Sciences (Procurement, Purchasing and Supply etc).
- Between 2 - 4 years procurement experience in Telecoms Equipment Installation or related category.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 28 – 33 years old.
- Preferably male.
- Advance Microsoft Excel proficiency. (Very Key)
- Good calculation and communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Navision.
- Team player.
- The Senior Procurement Officer shall manage two or more related categories in the Procurement Department
- Responsible for Price negotiations, vetting and issuing approvals.
- Closely supervise other procurement personnel in the department.
- Manage the logistics cost center.
- Review invoices against proof of delivery
- Liaise with warehouse, logistics supervisors and project managers
- Provide regular feedback and update to internal and external customers on all assigned categories
- Maintain a detailed database of all events in logistics and other categories.
- Responsible for low-level decision making and approval.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- First degree in Social Sciences (Procurement, Supply chain Management).
- Professional qualification and Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 30 - 38 years old.
- Preferably Male.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Proficient in the use of Navision.
- Team player.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IPI Power Tech Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Roles at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Field Service Support Assistants at Lumos
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Job Opening at Cummins Inc
- Technical Project Manager (Site Manager) at Leap29
- Jobs at a Power Producing Company - Willers Solutions
- Job Opening at the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Fresh Vacancies at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited