PANINTEL PROJECTS is incorporated for full operations with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) RC 1134277 and over the years spread our scope of operations beyond the nation’s economic hub, Lagos, to other pivotal states of the federation: Port-Harcourt, Warri, Delta and Abuja.
Reports to the LEAD CONSULTANT
- This role includes the formation of educational, participatory programs and services for startup and established businesses and innovators at various stages of developing and deploying start-up organizations and ventures that work locally and around the world.
- The Manager will also be responsible for facility management including the marketing of virtual office spaces and ensuring the operability of the profitability of the Centre, advising and managing budgets.
- The Manager will be responsible for the overall strategy for Innovation Centre Accelerator programs and funding mechanisms. The position includes supervision of part-time trainers/coaches, graduate assistants, interns, and volunteers, along with collaboration on fundraising and outreach activities.
- The Manager will also establish a strong network of supporters that engage in coaching, mentoring, sponsorship, outreach activities and long-term evaluation.
Bachelor’s degree or HND required.
2-3 years of working with (or in) nonprofits, social venture businesses, incubators, social entrepreneurs, and or other start-up environments required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with individuals and stakeholders who are key to their success
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and offline marketing strategy to publicize the centre and generate business leads
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Knowledge for writing and publishing related reports, papers and articles
- Ability to support the effective management and development of a team of part-time employees
- Strong organizational, problem solving, project management, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate success in managing creative, entrepreneurial, and compelling initiatives
- Demonstrated understanding of the development cycles of start-up organizations including: resource, leadership development, training, and related needs—all with an emphasis on social innovation and social impact
- Must possess sound judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with a variety of personalities and constituencies
- Experience budgeting and managing financial transactions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below