Social Enterprise Academy, Nigeria is a subset of Nigerian Capital Development Fund (NCDF GROUP), which is an educational and capacity development institution, duly registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This role is to take over the Centre/Business Manager positions in our well-established Social Enterprise Academy centres at different Universities starting with University of Ibadan, Lagos State University and Tai Solarin University.
The BM will be responsible for the day to day running of the SEA Centres in order to provide an excellent service and further develop relationships with local Students, businesses and educational communities.
Directly reports to: CEO
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
Administration & Operations
- Overview, policy, planning and implementation of training programmes to be developed by SEA or its partner organizations, with particular focus on logistics (accommodation, coaches & transportation, programmes, timetables, contact with host institutions, etc)
- Close liaison with and support of Director of Studies to ensure delivery of high quality service
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals for NCDF and recommend growth strategy for NCDF
- Represent the company in events, conferences to build relationship with prospective customers
- Marketing and Sales
- Local promotion and marketing activities in keeping with the general mission of Social Enterprise Academy in order to drive sales
- Awareness creation on SEA programmes to the general public
- Develop field sales action plans
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities
Qualification & Experience
- Min. 5 years’ experience
- First degree in Business Administration or a related course
- Post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Counselling & interpersonal skills (ability to understand people’s needs)
- Excellent communication skills & time management skills
- Financial management – keeping budgets, managing expenses
- Managing people
- Ability to create and maintain business networks/relationships
- Office administration experience (IT literate, particularly MS Excel)
- Analytical thinking
Method of Application
Only those living in the aforementioned states and qualified (at least 5 years relevant work experience) will be contacted. Please indicate location preference (in line with where you currently reside) in your application.
Send Cvs To firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Lagos-3rd February 2017; Ogun and Ibadan-7th February 2017