eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
Our client is a nationwide security services company that provides security guards for financial services companies nationwide. Currently established firmly in the Northern part of Nigeria, the company is keen to gain a foothold in Lagos and the South.
Build and expand market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Prospect for clients by networking, direct marketing, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients.
- Develop rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Grow and retain clients by presenting new solutions and services to them.
- Incorporate and sell diverse security solutions.
- Incorporate technology into security ideas.
- Foster new business drive by introducing technology into security services.
- Identify the decision makers within the prospective clients organization and build relationship with them.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Company 's management.
- Work with the appropriate staff to ensure that prerequisites (e.g. pre-qualification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new delivery channels
- Minimum 3 years’ business development experience preferrably within the Security Industry.
- Good sales experience
- Good knowledge of security industry
- Must possess a thirst for innovation and capacity to foster and drive technological ideas.
- Must be passionate about technology
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and analytical skills.
- Strong prospecting network and networking capacity
- Must be technology savvy and adept at versatile thinking
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Capable of working effectively and productively with team members from diverse cultural environments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below