eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.Our Client since its establishment as a mobile solutions company has been engaging with consumers in the mobile environment, delivering services of high standards, quality and value based on understanding of consumers’ behaviour, demographics and psychographics. Their services cover local and international organisations, various industries including Entertainment, Banking, Manufacturing, Transportation and Health. They now have an Opening for IT VAS Support to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT VAS Support will manage technical operations and projects for the deployment and delivery of VAS products and services and have overall responsibility for the provision of reliable IT infrastructure to guarantee high output levels from all teams.
- Deploy new products and services on the VAS platform based on the service description, flow and business rules.
- Integrate VAS platforms with MNOs including SMS Gateway, USSDC, SDP, OTA, Billing etc.
- Ensure 99.999% availability of VAS and IT services and platforms.
- Carry out acceptance tests for newly deployed Vas platforms and solutions.
- Have a full understanding of VAS protocols including SMPP, USSDI&II, , HTTP, SS7, M3UA, Sigtran, Web service, IP and others (SNMP).
- Integrate the Company’s products/services in the client’s environment.
- Develop technical specifications for applications that meet business requirements.
- Perform readiness tests on newly implemented VAS systems and products to validate features, capacity and functions.
- Keep abreast of new developments and technology trends in VAS, telecommunication and networking.
- Manage the company’s IT infrastructure: email services, internet access, Antivirus etc.
- Develop desktop, mobile and web applications, scripts for automated operational activities, etc.
- Generate periodic reports including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly performance reports, activity reports, etc.
- Ensure internal collaboration and communication with other functional teams to meet customer needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
- Preparation/Analysis of Logs (Shortcodes, content downloads etc.)
- Setup, Maintain and Monitor Network and Third Party VPN & SMPP Connections
- Liaise with technical teams of telecommunication networks on behalf of clients to resolve technical issues.
- Maintain Web and Mobile Applications
- Develop and maintain code for monitoring of all business service provisions as well as internal applications (7 above)
- Administration and Management of all internal and external servers and systems, network devices and connections.
- Planning/Implementation of systems/network checklists.
- Administer company’s wired and wireless local area networks.
- Plan and Implement backup strategy for internal and remote systems
- Identify and implement any necessary changes or upgrades.
- Monitor server/network performance and availability to meet Service Level Agreement
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in technical within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Technology related field.
- Operating system environments: Linux/UNIX
- Windows Server Operating systems & Active Directory administration and management.
- Servers and Data Backup
- Databases: Database Administration (Oracle/MySQL)
- Programming(PHP , Shell Scripting and Java)
- Business Intelligence (optional)
- Research and Writing
- Use of CRM
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Interpersonal skills
- Resource Management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
- Great team work and collaborative spirit
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
- Analytical minded
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.