Job Vacancies at Solution Finders Limited
Posted on: 4 January, 2017
Deadline: 9 January, 2017
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View Jobs posted same day
Solution Finders Limited - Our Client is an integrated Digital Marketing Agency based in Nigeria. They provide wide range of digital marketing solutions for branding and advertising purposes to help our clients’ businesses leverage on the power of digital platforms for growth and profitability.
Scope of the Role
- To drive client strategy across our portfolio of accounts and advise customers on how to achieve their business goals in the most effective manner by utilizing their various marketing channels most efficiently, advising on the interplay and integration between all digital channels and ensuring that advice is delivered with confidence and gravitas
- To manage a portfolio of customers as well as the day to day management of these accounts
- To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan for our accounts in order to meet client retention and budget targets
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers and maintain frequent contact with any other third party agencies used by each customer
- To specifically identify, propose, upsell and implement new projects and campaigns in order to meet and exceed each customer’s ROI and service expectations and to maximize revenue and profit for the company.
go to method of application »
- The primary role of the Business Development Officer is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. He must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- He must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- He is also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development Officer work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business development officer’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: Hr@solutionfindersltd.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Entry-level Campaign/Leads Officer at BranndIT
- Project Manager at Livespot Productions
- Creative Strategist/Copywriter & Project Content Manager at Livespot Productions
- Social Media Community Manager at Livespot Productions
- Receptionist & Customer Service Representatives at Livespot Productions
- Art Director at Livespot Productions
- Front Desk Representative at Enil Tnorf Eagle
- Graduate Call Center Agent At Tequila Nigeria