If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Stresert Services Limited our client seeks for qualified personnel for the below role
Job ref: FE-SA-IK-02
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The candidate is responsible for overseeing, organising and managing the administration, support systems and activities that will keep the school running smoothly.
- She will serve as the chief administrator of the school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, school facilities and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
- The candidate will commit to promoting effective engagement with parents and community stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Sciences, Administration or related field (Additional degree would be an added advantage)
Experience & Other Skills:
- A minimum of seven (7) years school administrative experience preferably in an international school.
- Experience should include program planning, implementation, evaluation and organizational support.
- The ideal candidates should be between the ages of 40 – 50 years
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to motivate and work with a team to achieve results.
- A track record of strong interpersonal skills in relating with students, parents, academic & non-academic staff, and colleagues in other areas of education administration.
- Excellent organization, training, coordination and leadership skills;
- Ability to adapt and deal positively with change;
- Ability to build community partnerships and maintain working relationships;
- Proven skills in leadership, group facilitation, coordination, marketing, budgeting, data collection and evaluation;
- Ability to demonstrate cultural sensitivity and work with a diverse group of people;
- Experience in organising, prioritising and managing time effectively;
- IT skills in areas such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases and the internet;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and respond to deadlines while working on multiple tasks;
- Exhibits the ability to be a creative thinker and self-starter.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration: this includes the day – day running of the school such as: maintenance of buildings, facilities, & school vehicles insurance; ensure stationary and provisions are purchased as at when due, properly disbursed and accounted for; attend to artisans and answer all enquires directed to the school.
- Supervisory: Provide supervisory and management support to all staff of the school
- General Planning: conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plan accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the school program.
- General Coordination: ensures that the school program is compatible with the legal, financial and the structure of the school system.
- Enhancement of Personnel Skills: provides activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
- School Objectives: Ensure the school complies with all statutory requirements.
- Provide professional development on a range of topics and issues, including, but not limited to: (a) parent engagement (b) help teachers to communicate and work with parents and members to assist in improving achievement.
- Management Representation: represents school management at meetings and events.
- Weekly activity report: a weekly report is expected from the person occupying this position.
Work Days/ Hours:
• Monday – Fridays; 8: 00 am – 5: 00 pm (occasionally on Saturdays).
Salary is between N200, 000 - N250, 000/m.
Method of Application
Female Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com using (“FE-SA-IK-02”) as subject of mail.