A foremost professional membership organization with Head Office in Lagos requires the services of the following staff to join a team of other vibrant professionals to strengthen and consolidate its leadership position in the industry.
As a Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will lead in the marketing of the Institute's products and programmes with the following specific responsibilities:
- Formulate, direct and co-ordinate the organization's marketing policies and activities to promote its products and services.
- Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategy based on the vision and mission of the organization.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Co-ordinate and supervise the activities of Marketing Executives in the Management Centres across the country.
- Initiate, prepare and execute annual budgets and estimates for the department.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- First degree or HND in any of the social sciences and a Masters degree in Marketing.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in marketingfunctions in a commercial or marketing environment.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of computer systems and relevant software.
- Membership of the Marketing Institute.
As Marketing Executives, the successful candidates will lead in the marketing of the Institute's products and programmes in their areas of coverage with the following specific responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and execute marketing strategies in line with the vision and mission of the organization;
- Plan and execute effective penetration of the market and ensure achievement of targets.
- Prepare action plans and schedule to identify specific targets.
-Tnitiate strategic partnerships that will strengthen the organization's position in the market.
- Prepare and make proposals/ presentations to clients.
- Identify and resolve clients' complaints and enquiries promptly.
- A minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing.
- Possession of Masters degree in Marketing and membership of the Marketing Institute will be added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in similar position.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills; resilient and be able to work under pressure.
- Must be computer literate.
As a Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will carry out effective day-to-day repairs and maintenance services of the company buildings, vehicles and general infrastructures in accordance with standard procedures and regulations. Responsible for personnel training, adherence to environment, health and safety as well as the following:
- To lead and develop policies on in-house repairs and maintenance with effective forecast management, supervision and ensuring that material resources are appropriately planned and allocated in accordance with agreed budgets.
- To undertake a monitoring role for all contracted repairs and maintenance services
- To research for new equipments whenever necessary and handle the training and development needs of new operations personnel
- To implement preventative maintenance programs and adhere strictly to safety regulations
- To ensure that quality inspections/ surveys are carried out by establishing standard check list for all equipments
- Ensure the effective management of the W01'k of sub-contractors, including those providing out of hours services, and enduring programs reports to ensure value for money, quality deliverables
- Develop and implement policies and standard regulations for all aspects of repairs and maintenance services which are consistent with recognized good practice.
- To uphold the Health and Safety Policy and ensure that legislative requirements are satisfied in all aspects of repairs and maintenance work
- To be responsible for the overall management of the company's vehicle fleet while ensuring efficient utilization
- Carry out property reports on the company's structures at the end of every year.
- Minimum qualifications: 'First Degree or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum Experience: 5 yea.rs in operations functions in engineering services
- Conversant in modern computer-aided planning, engineering maintenance techniques and Operations Management processes
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email their applications and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th March, 2013.