If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HRLeverage Africa - Our Client is a tourist Management Company with presence across Middle East, Africa, and India. Our Client employs teams of every culture and synergizes them within the business space. As a result of expansion, Our client is recruiting Travels and Tour Sales Officers to assist customers in finding and purchasing the required travel tickets and experience in a retail environment. To encourage customers and convince them to purchase tourist products.
LOCATION Ikeja lagos
- Recommend, select and help locate the right customer
- Describe a product's features and benefits to demonstrate use and operation of the product
- Answer customer queries regarding our selling product
- Make suggestions and encourage purchase of products
- Sharing of flyers and handbill
- Market survey
- Route Map and monthly plan
- Roll up banners and posters
- Market stand or location
- Ticket, arrange and display strategies to promote sales.
- Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
- Helping for budgeting plans on product flow
- Maintain sales records
- Recognize and monitor security issues
- Arrange and display Event planning
- Keep the selling product area tidy
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant
Qualification and Experience
Qualification: HND, BSC etc.
Experience in Hospitality and tourism sector
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
- Good communication skills, Customer service orientation, Patience, Adaptability Initiative, Persuasiveness, Stress tolerance, high energy level Integrity etc.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
SALARY RANGE Within 70,000 to 100,000
VERY WELL Negotiable depending on the experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below