Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 22 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join its Process Management Division.
The Product Manager shall directly and proactively lead and manage the relationship with clients in his/her area to ensure sales growth and awareness of ROXAR product offering (Corrosion Monitoring) in Nigeria.
- Understand the defined market and build Country Sales plans for the Territory to increase sales; Deliver on Set Sales Targets and own the ROXAR sales & order booking targets, implementing the sales strategy as defined by PMD.
- Map and generate opportunities for respective ROXAR Corrosion Monitoring Products / Services and report such sales opportunities within PMD; Participate actively in key projects
- early phase from pre-conceptual/conceptual through feed and bidding; Act as main contact between client and ROXAR during all stages of the bidding process from receipt of RFQ to the end of negotiations of a contract, coordinating with respective Product lines for quotations, technical and/or commercial information and clarifications.
- Assist and facilitate when required client interaction with other ROXAR departments such as during project implementation phase and services
- Ensure ROXAR is on the bidders list for all related products with all active clients in the Territory
- Participate in marketing activities such as trade shows, advertising, technical publications and corporate presentations to support the sales strategies.
- Support IS to prepare quotes with techno-commercial information from BU
- Participate on weekly POR calls with BU
A good technical degree in mechanical engineering with 5 to 8 years post-graduation experience in a technical sales role.
- Must be a self-starter, pleasant and convincing
- Customer Focused having keen negotiation skills
- Have a drive for results
- Strong Presentation skills
go to method of application »
- Reporting to the GM Operations, the Project Manager will lead the project team covering planning and coordination, scheduling, financial and cost management, contract administration and customer communications, deliverables and relationships of assigned projects.
- Establish professional relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing the interest of all stakeholders (customer, OEM, suppliers, etc.) in the project.
- Ensure that the baseline project documents are produced, maintained, made available to all parties concerned and effectively used (managing the project).
- Ensures that the project is correctly planned and managed during execution.
- Monitor and Control the financial status of the project (BG, EAC, Billings, cost budgets, milestone payments, warranty etc.).
- Accurately report the status (resources, technical issues, customer satisfaction, Financial) of assigned projects on all key metrics
- Manage the process of scope definition and change control, including estimating and negotiations of contract / scope variations (change orders).
- Anticipate timely important potential risks (technical or other).
- Establish and execute detailed plans to ensure that risks are mitigated and opportunities are realized
- Prepare sub-contract strategy, select sub-contractors, and negotiate contracts and control
- Work with sales (on request) to ensure that project proposals are supported with proposal deliverables e.g. risk/opportunity, estimate, project plan, planning.
- Expertise to deliver solutions in DCS & Safety system platforms, Field Instrumentation and Fire & Gas system.
- Lead complete DCS Project management life cycle of Small/Medium/Large scale Projects.
- Relevant multi domain experience in segments like Refinery & Petrochemical, Oil & Gas.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Discipline (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation)
- Very Good Project Management skills, PMI certification is a major advantage.
- Have Good Knowledge in DCS/PLC Based Project Execution.
- Overall Experience (10-15 Years) in an Industrial Automation Field & 3-5 years working Experience as a Project manager in DCS field.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Oil and Gas Jobs at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria
- Maventeq Systems Limited Recruiting For Inspection Engineers
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Opportunities at Funtay Global Resources Limited
- Secretarial Jobs at An Oil and Gas Company - Kimberly Ryan