If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
At MainOne, great ideas and thoughts find a way of becoming great products, services that turn to great customer experiences. We are perfectionists, idealists and pioneers of great products and services forever thinking of better.
We have corporate offices from Nigeria to Ghana to Portugal. International and home opportunities are available.
MainOne is a family. Join in and be a part of the change and the future that will bring about new ways the continent works and connects.
Reporting Line: Product Specialist – VAS
- The CSP Sales Lead’s primary responsibility is to acquire, retain and grow the MainOne Microsoft O365 Product initiative• Responsible for design, installation, setup, and administration of current and future storage systems in a 24x7x365 environment .
- Continually conduct market research and provide strategy to drive the uptake and profitability of the Microsoft O365 solution.
- Manage Microsoft, reseller and partner relationships for the success of the Microsoft O365 solution.
- Use an existing network of market research contacts to generate new business leads.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure. Deliver sales presentations as may be required to decision makers.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for owned accounts
- Responsible for the overall coordination of the O365 business
- Continually drive product adoption and profitability
- Continually ensure adherence to MainOne’s SME processes and procedures by the SME team
- Perform all other functions as may be assigned
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably IT/Business management related field
Minimum 2-3years work experience in a sales related function.
- Excellent Research and sales skills
- Good Analytical Thinking skills
- Highly goal and result driven
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Well organized and efficient
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Proficiency in the use of MS productivity suites
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Main One Cable career website on career.mainone.net to apply