Cummins Inc. - A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Type: Experienced - Professional / Office
- Manages and develops customer relationships to achieve sales goals within an assigned sales territory or account in a business to customer environment.
- Sells company products and services by developing new prospects and accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
- Supports negotiations according to company guidelines.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products.
- Drives utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. Customer Relationship Management, Customer focus Six Sigma).
- Channel Repair Process - QuickServe - Able to lead others in executing the QuickServe process. Demonstrate improvements using the QuickServe Customer Meter/Net Promoter Score data. Able to identify correlation between key service performance indicators and QuickServe Customer Meter to determine how well the process is being executed.
- Communication - Written and Verbal - Significant experience in written and verbal communication and should be capable of communicating effectively to all levels within and outside the company.
- Warranty / Administration Procedure - Comprehends, understands and carries out the guidelines as outlined in the Warranty Administration Manual. Has in depth understanding of Standard Repair Times, Cummins repair practices, QuickService Online and Cummins engines. Has knowledge of the claim payment process.
- Focus on Customer Needs - Familiar with key Cummins customers. Knowledge would include business strategies, organizational structures, geographic footprints, financial results, internal processes, and primary needs for effective segmentation.
- Manage Execution - Solid understanding of how to manage execution. Manages the performance of self and others through the use of structured tools. Delegates effectively and regularly with solid support and follow through. Uses defined processes to manage execution.
- Attention to Details - Consistently demonstrates ability to work in a thorough and detailed manner. Provides accurate, consistent information on all documents. Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved. Can model/coach this skill to others.
- Service Cross-Functional Knowledge - Basic understanding and awareness of service processes and tools. Aware of retail service processes and service support processes. Has basic knowledge of the Cummins Distributor/Field network.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College or technical trade school or equivalent degree, or equivalent experience, required.
- Significant experience required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on cummins.jobs to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.