Sales Role at Ascentech Services Ltd
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
To market and sale the company products, manage clients relationships and gather useful information to aid pricing and sales strategy development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sell the Company products to potential customers;
- Resolve customers’ complaints on sales and service;
- Carry out and review market analysis to determine customer needs, sales volume potential and pricing schedules that will meet the Company goals;
- Support the Sales team to coordinate marketing and customer products
- Represent the Company at events and trade meetings to sale its products
- Develop new businesses through prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing deal;
- Project the Company’s brand at all times; Track customers’ information, forecasts and reports;
- Act as contact between the company, existing and potential customers;
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, nongovernmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the company;
- Gather market and customer information from the field and interpret in sales planning and strategy duties.
- Any other activities as may be directed by the Sales Manager from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Percentage of business prospects converted to Sales real deals
- Cost associated per sales/lead acquisitions
- Customer Lifetime Value: Customer retainer-ship
- Rate of sales target actualization
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal & Communication
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Results orientation
- Decision making
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management or any discipline with minimum of 5+ years of related experience in technology/ gadget sales companies .
- Preferred candidate must have demonstrable experience in sales planning, prospecting of new markets and business opportunities and ability to speak english language fluently.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to: email@example.com using cooperate Sales Executive and your location as the mail subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Vantage Advisory
- Graduate Personal Assistant to the CEO at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Senior Media Planner/Strategist at Culminate Consulting
- Senior Manager Marketing - Data Products at Ascentech Services Limited
- Engineer: Inshop Technical Support at Lorache Group
- Senior Training Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Mobile & Enterprise Apps | Software Developer at Thinkshifts Limited
- Group Executive Director, Strategy & Digital Transformation at DCSL Corporate Services Limited