Marketing Vacancy at SeedCo Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 3 November, 2016
Deadline: 11 November, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Saro Agrosciences Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
SeedCo Nigeria Limited is a joint venture between Seed West Africa Limited (a subsidiary of Seed CO International Limited a public listed Company incorporated in Zimbabwe and quoted on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange) and Saro AgroSciences Limited a Leading Nigeria Agro Input provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The HOM's role is strategically positioned to envision and develop the company's marketing Dept to deliver on the mission and vision of the company in Nigeria and other geographies.
- He/she has the overall responsibility of positioning, creating, capturing and sustaining values for the company through planning and implementation of consumer centric plans.
- The HOM will coordinate all field demonstrations activities, sales promotions, media and technology based advertisement, agro dealer’s development and product loyalty programs thereby entrenching and positioning the Seed Co brand as the seed of choice for increased productivity.
The incumbent will also:
- Oversee product deployment and targeting.
- Provide leadership and management to marketing team.
- Conduct market research and optimize opportunities
- Champion the commercial bits of new products developments/launches market research, revenue & expenditure
- Maintain Budgets, ROI, P&L projections e.t.c.
- New Customers’ acquisition and retention strategies
- Vendors and Agencies management.
- Creatively manage Agencies & Vendors
- Formulate sales policies & procedures
Qualification and Expertise
- At least a MBA/MSc in Marketing or related studies; Computer literacy
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a fast moving marketing outfit
- Knowledge of commodities marketing, route to market, and products promotion
- Market Information Gathering, data analysis and result presentation
- Communication skills are essential.
- Required Age: 30 - 35 years
Special Abilities & Key Behavioral Competences:
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Analytical Thinking: Analysing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction
- Ability to Travel at short notice and take multiple functions at the same time
- Track Record of performance; Speed/Aggression, Accountability, Shared Mind-set, Accountability, Customers Connection, and Strategic Thinking
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae electronically using their Location & Position applied for as the subject of the mail to: Vacancy@saroafrica.com.ng
Note: Kindly use job Title and Location as Mail Subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Agrosciences LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Supervisor at WACOT Limited
- Executive Driver at Pork Money Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at PorkMoney
- Power BI Dashboard Developer at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT)
- Engineering Jobs at a Leading Seadfood Company
- Molding Machine Operator at Jubaili Agrotec
- Latest Jobs at PorkMoney
- Depot Operations Coordinaor at AMO Group