Graduate Recruitment at British American Tobacco
Posted on: 1 November, 2016
Deadline: 15 November, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job number: 12453BR
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
We are BAT!
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Legal and External Affairs) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record - minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed the National Service Year (for Ghana applicants) or equivalent for other countries?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to British American Tobacco career website on krb-xjobs.brassring.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about British American TobaccoSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Gradaute and Experienced Vacancies at FEMACK Food Processing
- Latest Jobs at Fumman Chemicals
- Group Project Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Laura Foods Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Corporate Communications Manager - DIAGEO
- Science Editors at Literamed Publications Limited
- Job Openings at Nampak Nigeria Limited