Graduate Recruitment at British American Tobacco
Posted on: 1 November, 2016
Deadline: 15 November, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at British American Tobacco
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job number: 12453BR
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
We are BAT!
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Legal and External Affairs) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record - minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed the National Service Year (for Ghana applicants) or equivalent for other countries?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to British American Tobacco career website on krb-xjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about British American TobaccoSimilar Jobs
- Senior Geologist, Unconventional Tar Sand at Dangote Group
- Job Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Facility Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited
- Qualified Mechanical/Production Engineers at Drury Industries Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Graduate Sales Interns
- Area Sales Manager South-West at Henkel
- Job Opportunities at NASCON Allied Industries Plc - Dangote Group