Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Req ID: 246251
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for account payable management, vendor payments processing and clearing;
- Support the Treasury Manager on treasury operations, insurance and TFA activities;
- Performs the reconciliation of general ledger accounts;
- Performs monthly bank account reconciliation;
- Prepares monthly statutory Tax remittance schedules and filing;
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Accounting and Controlling.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must be a graduate from a reputable University or Polytecnic and has completed the NYSC scheme;
- Must have graduated with a minimum of 2nd class upper division;
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CA, etc) is an added advantage;
- Must have good communication skills;
- Must be able to learn and adapt to new tools quickly;
- Good knowledge of MS tools - excel, word, powerpoint, etc
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Siemens career website on jobsearch.siemens.biz to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.