Latest Job Vacancy at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE)
Posted on: 27 October, 2016
Deadline: 10 November, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Or
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a reputable national indigenous non-governmental organization implementing a comprehensive USAID-funded Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) project called Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Nigeria (LOPIN-2) in partnership with local and international organizations as well as different tiers of the Government of Nigeria at national, state, local and site levels.
WEWE wishes to engage a competent organizational development expert as a short-term consultant to facilitate a team building and goal-setting training exercise for staff on WEWE Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Nigeria (LOPIN-2) project and also assist WEWE management to develop a strategic plan that would provide direction and outlines measurable goals and in addition, ensures organizational sustainability.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- Facilitate goal-setting and teambuilding sessions with staff and management of WEWE
- Facilitate the development of 5-10 years strategic plan for the organisation
- Provide guidance to staff on writing measurable objectives in line with the team and organizations visions
- Support program, M&E and finance and administration leads as well as project staff in developing more refined objectives and action steps for delivering set objectives
- Conduct reality check to ensure staff set objectives are SMART
A successful candidate will have the following expertise and experience:
- Facilitation and presentation skills in team building/goal setting meetings
- Understanding of strategic planning, goal setting and team building
- Hold a graduate or post graduate degree in any discipline, although business management and administration, economics or finance will be advantage and a Master's degree is preferable.
- Minimum five to ten years of experience in conducting strategic planning and teambuilding training/sessions.
- The expert will be expected to work in collaboration with the WEWE management and specifically WEWE-LOPIN 2 staff
Method of Application
Applicants should send a comprehensive cover letter with detailed resume in a single file MS Word document explaining their suitability to: email@example.com
WEWE's recruitment process for this position will be on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first come first served basis. WEWE reserve the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable candidate is selected.
Kindly indicate the title of the position applied for in the subject line of the email and include functional emails/mobile phone numbers and full contact information and at least three professional referees on their CV.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)Similar Jobs
- Senior Health Systems Advisor at IPAS Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Regional Operations and Logistics Coordinator at Creative Associates International Inc
- Coordination and Camp Management Officers at the UN High Commissioner for Refugees
- Grants and Compliance Advisors at Oxfam Nigeria
- Consultants - Statistician at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Drivers at The Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Fresh Jobs at Save the Children