Latest Job Vacancy at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE)
Posted on: 27 October, 2016
Deadline: 10 November, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Or
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a reputable national indigenous non-governmental organization implementing a comprehensive USAID-funded Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) project called Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Nigeria (LOPIN-2) in partnership with local and international organizations as well as different tiers of the Government of Nigeria at national, state, local and site levels.
WEWE wishes to engage a competent organizational development expert as a short-term consultant to facilitate a team building and goal-setting training exercise for staff on WEWE Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Nigeria (LOPIN-2) project and also assist WEWE management to develop a strategic plan that would provide direction and outlines measurable goals and in addition, ensures organizational sustainability.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- Facilitate goal-setting and teambuilding sessions with staff and management of WEWE
- Facilitate the development of 5-10 years strategic plan for the organisation
- Provide guidance to staff on writing measurable objectives in line with the team and organizations visions
- Support program, M&E and finance and administration leads as well as project staff in developing more refined objectives and action steps for delivering set objectives
- Conduct reality check to ensure staff set objectives are SMART
A successful candidate will have the following expertise and experience:
- Facilitation and presentation skills in team building/goal setting meetings
- Understanding of strategic planning, goal setting and team building
- Hold a graduate or post graduate degree in any discipline, although business management and administration, economics or finance will be advantage and a Master's degree is preferable.
- Minimum five to ten years of experience in conducting strategic planning and teambuilding training/sessions.
- The expert will be expected to work in collaboration with the WEWE management and specifically WEWE-LOPIN 2 staff
Method of Application
Applicants should send a comprehensive cover letter with detailed resume in a single file MS Word document explaining their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEWE's recruitment process for this position will be on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first come first served basis. WEWE reserve the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable candidate is selected.
Kindly indicate the title of the position applied for in the subject line of the email and include functional emails/mobile phone numbers and full contact information and at least three professional referees on their CV.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)Similar Jobs
- Program Coordinator at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- National Construction Engineers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Data Officer at Médecins du Monde
- Security And Liaison Assistant at The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Development (ACTED)
- Country Finance Officer at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Job Vacancies at Malaria Consortium
- Gender Advisor at the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Job Openings at The Management Solutions for Africa (MS4A)