Business Development Role at Talent24
Posted on: 25 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Talent24
Talent24 - Our client is a leading Construction Products Provider majoring in construction finishing materials. Its products are used by a wide variety of customers, including contractors, residential and non-residential building owners, construction companies, real estate developers, infrastructure investors, utility companies and governments, to whom we sell either directly or through our relationships with independent distributors, retailers and contractors.
The company is currently building a flagship one-stop distribution hub and showroom in the Lekki-Ajah corridor in close proximity to fastest growing real estate development corridor in West Africa.
- To play a strategic and operational role in developing ours business and commercial activities, as a member of the Marketing Team.
- To market and sell all trading activities to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.
- To develop new business relationships and generate and negotiate new contracts and income for our company to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year.
Method of Application
Kindly send Cv/resume to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent24Similar Jobs
- Asphalt Batching Plant Foreman at Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited
- Business Manager at a Facility Management Company - Beacongate Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Divine Rewardn Services Limited
- Farm Attendants at Divine Rewardn Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Denver Building Services Limited
- Training Administrator at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Administrative Officer at Willco Property Management
- Job Vacancies at a Facility Management Company - Stresert Services Limited