UMS Training Hub (UMS-TH) is a Lagos based Institute that specializes in web, digital designs, mobile applications and digital media education. We are a registered ICT firm with Training Centres in Lagos - Egbeda/Alimosho, Yaba (coming soon, Victoria Island training Centre).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a Web Application Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
- You will also design the overall architecture of the web applications and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Design of the overall architecture of the Web and Mobile applications
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Train and mentor next-generation of Web Application Developers
Skills and Qualifications
- Python, PHP, Laravel PHP, C++, JQuery, MySQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB and Mobile Application Development (iOS & Android Apps Development)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proven working experience in web programming
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV, a covering letter stating their salary expectations and example of published work to: email@example.com
Note: With three (3) Offices in Lagos (Yaba, Ikeja and Egbeda), Web/Mobile Application Development applicant must be a reside in any of the following areas of Lagos: Ikeja, Yaba, Alagomeji, Akoka, Ebute-Metta, Ogba, Oshodi, Onipanu, Obanikoro, Ketu, Surulere, Ipaja, Ayobo, Alimosho, Idimu, Shangisha, Magodo, Gbagada, Bariga, and or other closer areas
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale