West African Ventures (WAV) is a 100% Nigerian company and a leading indigenous provider of offshore engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation and vessel charter services. With corporate headquarters in Lagos, Marine Support Base and shipyard in Warri, Dry-dock and Fabrication facilities in Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone, WAV provides excellent offshore support services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector. WAV operates a fleet of new, flexible DP-3 construction / accommodation vessels offering its clients a wide range of versatile solutions for their project needs. Additionally WAV owns and operates a fleet of offshore support vessels operating in Nigeria as well as a fleet of 134 inland support vessels in the Niger Delta and its upstream swamps. WAV, through significant local content has executed offshore accommodation, subsea pipelay, offshore construction, fabrication, SURF installation, and marine transportation projects in Nigeria. Our fleet's versatility allows us to cross over traditional market sector boundaries and offer turnkey offshore services to our clients.
- Responsibility for forecasting, controlling and monitoring project budgets
- Prepare cost estimates for offshore construction and installation projects or services to aid management in bidding on or determining price of projects or services
- Monitoring total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Maintaining cost breakdown structures
- Distribute the project charge codes and making sure all the costs are booked to the correct budget
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Prepare variation reporting for any change in budget with detail explanation and backup
- Monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal PMT team as and when required.
- Work closely with Contract Lead to evaluate the cost impact on any Change Order
- Monitor the PMT, engineering, construction labours man-hours compared to bid budget
- Understand the execution plan and dial in any deviation from bid basis into the budget and obtain budget approval from project manager and management
- Involve in risk assessment and populate the contingency budget
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to West African Ventures (WAV) Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.